MoreMotion Web Express is a WYSIWYG HTML editor that enables users to develop web sites and their pages without knowing HTML. Its unique design capabilities make it possible to design state-of-the-art web pages easily.
MoreMotion Web Express does not have limits like other WYSIWYG HTML editors. Its functionality can be extended with compile-time functions and library elements. MoreMotion Web Express also allows experienced users to enter HTML code and ASP/JSP/PHP tags to let them build professional dynamic applications.
The key features are: Real WYSIWYG Design, Powerful design tools (Align, Size, Dock, Anchors and Usage Restrictions), Extensibility and Reusability through Library Elements, Page Templates, Advanced Theme Support, DHTML events, Integrated Java Script Editor, Integrated Image Map Editor, Web-safe color palette, Graphic text (especially useful for creating buttons), Compile-time functions, Broken Links Check, Integrated Ftp Client.
» version 3.3 - posted on 2005-08-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
MOR YAZILIM SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY:
This software end user llicense agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and MOR YAZILIM. Read it carefully before using the software. It provides a license to use the software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers. By selecting the download or install now button and using the software, you are confirming your acceptance of the software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, then install the software from your computer.
· "MOR YAZILIM" is used for MOR YAZILIM HIZMETLERI VE BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI LIMITED.
· "Software" is used only for MOR YAZILIM software program(s) and third party software programs; in each case, supplied by MOR YAZILIM herewith, and corresponding documentation, associated media, printed materials, and online or electronic documentation.
2. License Grants
· You may install and use the Software on a single desktop computer that has a Windows PC (including Windows 98, 2000, NT, and XP) operating system. A license for the Software may not be shared, installed or used concurrently on different computers.
· You may make one copy of the Software in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce all copyright notices and all other proprietary legends of the original copy of the Software in each case.
· You agree that MOR YAZILIM may audit your use of the Software for compliance with these terms at any time, upon reasonable notice.
· Your license rights under this EULA are non-exclusive.
3. License Restrictions
· You may not make or distribute copies of the Software, or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
· You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
· You may not sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the Software.
· You may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
· In case you fail to comply with this EULA, MOR YAZILIM may terminate the license and you must destroy all copies of the Software (with all other rights of both parties and all other provisions of this EULA surviving any such termination).
· The foregoing license gives you limited license to use the Software. MOR YAZILIM and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including Federal and International Copyrights, are reserved by MOR YAZILIM and its suppliers.
5. Turkish Government Restricted Rights Legend
· This Software and the documentation are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS" applicable to private and public licenses alike. Without limiting the foregoing use, duplication, or disclosure by the Turkish Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in this EULA and as provided in 5846 and 525/a, (b), (c), ve (d) as applicable. Manufacturer: MOR YAZILIM Ltd. Eski Üsküdar Cad. Cayiryolu sok. Ay Plaza 2/4 81120, Istanbul, Turkey.
6. (Outside Turkey) Consumer End Users Only
· The limitations or exclusions of warranties and liability contained in this EULA do not affect or prejudice the statutory rights of a consumer (i.e., a person acquiring goods otherwise than in the course of a business).
· The limitations or exclusions of warranties, remedies or liability contained in this EULA shall apply to you only to the extent that such limitations or exclusions are permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.
7. Third Party Software
· The Software may contain third party software that requires notices and/or additional terms and conditions. Such required third party software notices and/or additional terms and conditions are located at and are made a part of and incorporated by reference into this EULA.
· This EULA contains the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written. You agree that any varying or additional terms contained in any purchase order or other written notification or document issued by you in relation to the Software licensed hereunder shall be of no effect. The failure or delay of MOR YAZILIM to exercise any of its rights under this EULA or upon any breach of this EULA shall not be deemed a waiver of those rights or of the breach.
· If any provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
· All questions concerning this EULA shall be directed to:
MOR YAZILIM HIZMETLERI VE BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI LIMITED
INONU MAH.KAYISDAGI CAD.NO:30/4
34755, ICERENKOY ISTANBUL/TURKEY
Attention: Sales Department